Santoro Set Up

Santoro Set Up
Posted on: 04.03.2013 by Marilynn Rengers
Hey all,

So, I started out with the Hercules RMX on VDJ for two years

After those two years, I bought a set of turntables (Gemini TT2000), a mixer (Gemini PS-121X), and an Audio6 believeing I'd like vinyl more than the controller

Turns out i liked the controller better due to the increased functionality and mapped the RMX to Traktor. Then I started to miss the vinyl feel and got bored with the RMX so I thought about picking up the NS7FX, saw the videos for the NS7 II and am waiting for that now.
Marilynn Rengers
Originally Posted by cpetticrew
Where did you get that Snow White sticker thats sick
I got mine as a gift from my girl. I found it on amazon though under "Snow White Revenge Sticker"
http://www.amazon.com/Macbook-White-...+white+sticker
Marilynn Rengers
Hey all,

So, I started out with the Hercules RMX on VDJ for two years

After those two years, I bought a set of turntables (Gemini TT2000), a mixer (Gemini PS-121X), and an Audio6 believeing I'd like vinyl more than the controller

Turns out i liked the controller better due to the increased functionality and mapped the RMX to Traktor. Then I started to miss the vinyl feel and got bored with the RMX so I thought about picking up the NS7FX, saw the videos for the NS7 II and am waiting for that now.
Debera Renkes
Good to see a fellow greek. That flag is WAY more legit than what we usually have haha.
Latoria Kavulich
Nice one. The RMX would have been my first controller but ended up going for a DJ-Tech I-Mix. Bad move

p.s bossed up yer pics.
Tommy Thiner
Thanks man, just ordered one from amazon!
Marilynn Rengers
Originally Posted by cpetticrew
I got mine as a gift from my girl. I found it on amazon though under "Snow White Revenge Sticker"
http://www.amazon.com/Macbook-White-...+white+sticker
Tommy Thiner
Kandi Odom
really niceeee!!!!!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy