My simple little set up

My simple little set up
Posted on: 13.05.2013 by Lorraine Vandemark

This is my simple setup. Need to try and take a better pic later. It includes traktor scratch pro 2, traktor kontrol s4, maschine mikro 2 white, the pioneer rmx 1000 m limited edition and a mac book pro 13" torun it all.

Looking at getting to Cdjs soon to be able t have 4 deck control easier
Ngoc Ninow
Loving the chrome RMX... Pretty glad I got my black one before they bought out the chrome, or id have just blown the extra
Ngoc Ninow
Loving the chrome RMX... Pretty glad I got my black one before they bought out the chrome, or id have just blown the extra
Ngoc Ninow
Ngoc Ninow
Ngoc Ninow
Ngoc Ninow
Ngoc Ninow
Ngoc Ninow
Ngoc Ninow
Toya Spor
Originally Posted by Probo2013

This is my simple setup. Need to try and take a better pic later. It includes traktor scratch pro 2, traktor kontrol s4, maschine mikro 2 white, the pioneer rmx 1000 m limited edition and a mac book pro 13" torun it all.

Nice gear, I see a Maschine hiding. You need a DJ table!
Ngoc Ninow
Lorraine Vandemark

Gema Misselhorn
haha it's perfect exactly everything u need and not too flashy...i like it
Daniell Kosharek
Simple?

Its small, but not simple at all! You can do a lot of different things with both these monsters!
Toya Spor
Originally Posted by Probo2013

Nice gear, I see a Maschine hiding. You need a DJ table!
Patria Fotos
Chrome RMX is very cool!
Ngoc Ninow
Lorraine Vandemark
I love the kontrol s4 could just do with an extra cdj to do 3 deck mixing so the rmx 100 might be sold to buy one
Kandi Odom
Really nice!!!!!!!!
Wilton Keuning
Simple and it gets shit done. I love it!

<< Back to What have you got? Post some cool photos of your setup.Reply

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy