Reply to VCI-300 Mapping (Flashflooder SE) for Traktor Pro

VCI-300 Mapping (Flashflooder SE) for Traktor Pro
Hey guys (and gals),

After a fair amount of thought and mapping hours I developed a VCI-300 mapping for Traktor Pro from scratch. FYI, I did this on my own and have not yet consulted Ean or the rest of the DJTT team on the design.

I meant to look at a lot of the other VCI-300 mappings others have made in the community and take bits and pieces of what I liked but honestly I never got around to it so I just made a design that made the most sense to me given the button and layout constraints.

In the attached zip file you will find the tsi and a picture showing the button function layout. There are also some hidden functions not shown on the layout.

For example, the center push button acts as a secondary shift (Shift2) but is only used for FX Presets (Shift2 + "Cue 1/2/3" buttons) and to select chained effects in FX Control Mode (Shift2 + EQ knobs).

In some cases the LED states don't load properly when importing the tsi. An easy way to check/fix this is to toggle the Juggle Mode and Scratch buttons for each deck.

I could go on explaining everything but I believe most of you can figure the rest out. If you have questions, find bugs (I know there are at least a few), or have general comments, please post them below!

If there are enough people who like this mapping I may do some updates to it in the future and DJTT may potentially produce some overlays for it.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy