Reply to Balakoth/DNT DJ Setup

Balakoth/DNT DJ Setup
Hey all, lurked for so long, finally signed up. Thought id share my play rig. I started out on my technics, and slowly got more into being a controllerist.

So my gears have shifted to doing tracks live out on the Maschine, some Cue point juggling with the k2 on the right the one on the left controls ableton (Sample tracks, softsynths and maschine levels). I can say its quite a change from your standard vinyl two track mixing and I love it, but I Definately need more work before id use that technique to play out. Dont really use my technics anymore, im pretty heavy into a 4 deck setup in tracktor now, but I love them and cant part with them lol

Just moved from the west coast to the east coast so Ill post my production work station hopefully here soon once stuff gets unpacked! Glad to be aboard and hope to meet some of you more in depth in the future. Peace!

Allen and Heath Xone 92
(2) Allen and Heath Xone K2
(2) Audio Traktor 10
Maschine Mk2

(2) Custom Asus 17" (i7, 24gb ram, 2x512SSD)

HS80 Monitors
HS10W Sub

And my Lonely Technics 1210 Mk5Gs (So I guess its a little more than my play rig.. but they are so pretty haha and we go back a ways ;'))

404781_10200734126141470_654459781_n.jpg
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy