Reply to DUBYOU's Complete Digital Setup

DUBYOU's Complete Digital Setup
This is now my current setup and will remain my setup. I am extremely happy with it, and prefer it to an all in one controller! I have other kit as well, but this is what is in use!!!

NOW: as I am waiting on my f1 to get here...I use the x1 for single fx, and all track deck controls, the z2 is self explanatory. I use the spectra for remix deck c (mainly loaded with 1 shots), the 3d is only used for fx, cue pts, and fx routing for my x1 to control (beubrytes mapping has macro fx, so I find it perfect for that!!)

I did have a previous setup, but ended up using it to fund for this, now that I have gotten to know this setup, I prefer it to an all in one, simply because as complex as this may look, I find that I use all of these features. When I had the all in one, I would not... Not too sure how much sense that makes but ill leave it at that

NOTE: in that second photo I was mapping that k2, it was not in use, other than mapping it to control volume for remix slots... The f1 will contain loops when it gets here, as I will have volume control, and the spectra will only contain one shots with a personal mapping I have that I will release!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy