Reply to VJEd Setup

VJEd Setup
Hi All,
I have been a builder for many years, so my setup is all custom made. I also have been working with computers since 1984 and starting in 2009 I started building my own performance computers. My current computer is setup in a Media box with 3 -1.5 terrabyte hard drives. I run a lot of music videos and karaoke as well, so my setup includes multiple led video screens and dmx lightshow. I have been using Ableton Live with APC40 and Swift Elite for many years, and just pre-ordered Push (wish they would hurry up and ship, been on order since Jan). Here is a pic of my current booth:DSC00099.jpg
I am building a new case to allow room for my Push and APC 40 side by side with computer and sound board below. Behind my monitor are 4 shure wireless mic recievers. There is also a wireless modem so I can operate all of my lightshow, dj software from my Android Tablet.

Here is a pic of my show at a club, where I mount my light truss (custom made) on the ceiling and also ceiling mount my QSC K12'sDSC01007.jpg

since the above pics, I have upgraded my main front monitor to a 42" Led, and increased my light truss size to allow all of my lighting and also video monitors to be mounted. Here is a picture of it at a company xmas party
Bangor-Motor-Inn-.jpg
and a setup for a wedding
DSC01484.jpg
isn't it funny that no matter how much gear we have, we always need more?
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy