Reply to The Pancaker's Setup

The Pancaker's Setup
Current state:

And a picture of the whole mess

And a few half decent current shots:

History

So... I started Dj'ing on December 2010, by that time I used an X1 USB mixer which had two USB inputs coming from VDJ7. I used a custom keyboard mapping while mixing externally.. needless to say, I knew nothing about DJ'ing by that time lol. Here's the only pic I have of that setup.

Some time later I got myself a numark Mixtrack with a DJiO soundcard. And although I do not have a pic of such setup, I do have one with my later acquired APC20 and Sennheisers HD205. There's also my friend's omni control.

Some time later I got hold of a used X1, and my girl gave me a laptop stand for christmas.

So fast forward to present day... I got myself an S2 and sold the mixtrack and sound card. I still keep the APC20 but I don't really use it now... I planned to use it with Traktor 2.5 but we all know what happened. So it's waiting to be sold and then I believe I'll get an F1 to try it out.

Anyway, pic of the current setup plus a few other artsy/decent pics I finally got to take since I couldn't be bothered to do it before. S2 with X1, Griffin laptop stand and Senns HD205's.

As monitors I run an Aiwa stereo which sounds decent, albeit not in an ideal location. Next upgrade is going to be a decent desk which will come hopefully in the next few months.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy