Reply to The CryderSteez Setup

The CryderSteez Setup
Alright, waited a while to throw this together, I'll start with my oldest setup that I have pictures of, my very first piece of "DJ gear" was a Behringer BCD300, but you all know what that looks like so I won't bother with a pic.

Halfway through 2008 and this setup represented my first actual crack at DJing along with my first serious collection of gear. Ironically I had far more control than I knew what to do with at this point but hey, it sure looked cool, right? I stuck with this setup for almost two years until I got ahold of this sexy beast:

I was now commited to DJing and got my first few gigs with the NS7, lugging it around to bars and clubs looked goofy but we did alright, though I longed for something more compact and was not happy with ITCH's performance. Enter the S4 and its many variations, along with a 2400w mobile soundsystem:

[img]http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4099/5611720123_169f7b8c3c_b.jpg[img]

This is when things started to take off for me. I could take the S4 anywhere and bring the house down, but needed to up my game back at home. S4 + M-Audio EX66 monitors:

Speakers on Ikea stands:

Finally I discovered the magic of vinyl and decided that in order to call myself a proper DJ I needed some turntables:

That's the current status of my setup as of December 2011, here's what's in the works:

Replacing S4 with DNX1600 and X1's; I love the S4 but I'm after a more "authentic" mixer experience, may pick up an S2 or VCI-400 eventually for mobile gigs.

Doing big things to my DJ desk as well, reworking the speaker stands and adding the ever popular Ikea vinyl storage option now that I actually have a reason for owning some, updates coming soon!
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy