Reply to Digital Kw3rty's Set Up

Digital Kw3rty's Set Up
Finally got a new controller so I figured I'd post my current set up... its nothing special but it gets things done for now.

I have everything set up on my aunt's dining room table cause I'm not home at the moment so yea

IMG_20120926_154637.jpg IMG_20120926_154647.jpg IMG_20120926_154652.jpg

My set up consist of a Reloop Terminal Mix 4 which is custom mapped for Traktor 2.5 (Still working on the mapping not quit done yet)

A crappy 5 year old Dell Inpiron 1525 Laptop

Not pictured are my crappy Sennheiser HD 201S headphones (I broke my good headphones last week and had to buy some cheap ones before the weekend so I could still produce) and some speakers I got from my dad.

I'm about due for a laptop upgrade so I believe I'm gonna go with a 13inch MBP 2.8GHz Core i7 with 120GB SSD boot drive and 500GB 5400RPM hard drive for storage with 16gbs of ram. Also trying to get some new monitors and some not crap headphones

It's not very impressive but I can do a lot of what I want with it. When I go back home I'll be working on my beast Hackintosh for Production/Video Editing/Livestream/Graphics Work, and possibly some krk monitors. Also believeing about a new massive desk to hold it all.

*Sidenote: Sorry about the crappy photo quality. Custom Android doesn't play well with my phones HD Camera... >_> should probably fix that.

**Sidenote 2: I'll try and update this whenever I get some new kit.
You need to login in order to write on our forum

<< Cancel

Copyright 2012-2023
DJRANKINGS.ORG n.g.o.
Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan

Created by Ajaxel CMS

Terms & Privacy